Saturday, March 27, 2010

"Springtime" Finis!


My "Springtime" candle mat and the pattern for it are complete. I know it's a week late. Life gets in the way a bit and you have to adjust. It's done! And I am very happy with how it turned out. It has been one of those projects that has grown past its original design- in a good way, too! Both the mat and the pattern will be for sale at the web shop and on Etsy. Give them a look see!

It's sunny and bright here. No seedlings have emerged yet (being that they were only planted a few days ago!). I keep watching them. If they could talk they'd probably ask me to back off. But, until they actually tell me to, I'm still going to hover- out side of the sunlight, of course!

Meanwhile, my ever-fertile brain has been growing some new ideas. I'm going to go play around with some wool now and see what emerges. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...