Monday, March 15, 2010

I should be stitching...

...but I thought you'd like to see the sweet things I whipped up this past Saturday.




The carrots are my own creation. Orange and gold wool, jute and mica flakes. The cross stitch is a free pattern from The Sampler Girl.






These are my own, too. They are made out of wool roving, using the needle-felting technique. It's quite fun; like sculpting with fibers and an insanely sharp needle. I bled quite a bit. I was worried it was going to look like I was trying to slaughter that poor, little chick for a tiny dinner. Have I mentioned that I want to raise chickens? That'll be another post....




This cross stitch is a freebie from Primitive Betty's.


And finally, one of the sweetest creations in my collection. He was a collaborative effort;)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...