Sunday, January 3, 2010

Next!

Okay, I've decided what's next. 'Mary, Mary, quite contrary'. I've just finished sketching out my design. Now to make a pattern and get it sewn up. I'm pretty excited about it already so I'll get going on it real quick.

Nathanael goes back to school tomorrow. Boy did that Christmas break go by fast! I'm sure having my folks here helped speed things along. I was genuinely surprised to find that today was actually, for-real Sunday. (I've been feeling like it was Sunday since last Thursday!) I have a feeling that we are going to have a hard time getting ourselves around tomorrow morning.

My parents leave on Wednesday, weather permitting. It looks like the weather will be pretty decent. Oh, well, we got them to extend their stay one day at least:)

As soon as they leave, I'm going to start dismantling Christmas in the house. I'm going to do things a little different this year and do a little winter/snowman/Valentine's day decorating. We'll see....

Okay, back to the drawing board. I'll post pictures of my progress as I get further along. I'll also take some pictures of some other stitching I've been doing.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...