Monday, January 4, 2010

Back to school, back to work...

Well, it's Monday. (Keen observation, I know.) Nathanael is back to school and I'm back to work. I did some cleaning, put away some Christmas decorations and stitched a bit. It's kind of nice to get back into my old routine.

Anyway, I promised some updates on my latest pattern/project, so here goes!




See the beginnings of cockle bells and pretty little maids? Hopefully I can get all of the 'background' work finished today and I can get started on the flowers. I can't wait to see how those turn out. In my head they look fabulous:)

The mat that I am making will have a lot of detail in it. I am going to make the pattern so that you can do a more basic pattern and/or add more detail as you like.

Back to the stitching and perhaps a little laundry.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...