Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ring-A-Ring-A-Roses

The computer has been a bit under the weather the past couple of days, thus my silence. It is up and running now and I can't begin to express how relieved I am! I don't want to express how relieved I am. I was one of those who believed that computers were a passing fad, nothing more. Now I find myself relying on the cursed things! Oh well, submit and move on, Danielle.

Now that the computer and I are back, I can show you what I've accomplished while we've been living like the "olden times".






The "Ring-a-ring-a roses" pillow is complete. I will be selling the pillow on my website but I will not be selling a pattern. I will, however, be making a pattern for a "dornie" (a little pillow to hang on a door knob). I'm even thinking of selling it as a kit, maybe both, I don't know.

I also spent time taking pictures of spring items that I created last year to sell on the website. There are a couple of patterns that I will be offering- stay tuned.

Nathanael lost his first tooth, pictures to come.

Off to Etsy. I have lots of product to upload. I need an assistant. At least I'm not doing laundry today.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...