Thursday, January 23, 2014

DA, W, RR, & V-Day

DA = Downton Abbey, of course!

Mrs. Hughes. Need I say more? No, but I will. A little.

Loooove Mrs. Hughes. I have not enjoyed seeing Edna back in our lives. I was baffled as to why she was allowed to set foot on our lovely estate. I am glad to see the back of her! When Tom took Mary's advise about talking to someone, Mrs. Hughes wasn't even on my radar. Tom has been behaving like an eejit (see what I did there) so I guess that's why I was surprised that he did something sensible.

Anyway, I feel that this last episode is further proof as to how anything unpleasant should be dealt with. Instead of going to the mattresses, go to Mrs. Hughes!

Then there's Edith. Come on! What's with this trend of showing women, striving to show how strong and independent they are, doing something stupid because of a man?! What is it about this man (who is divorcing his wife who has been committed to an asylum) that makes him all irresistible? I don't get where we are going with this, unless there is a major house fire caused by aforementioned wife in our future. Maybe Mrs. Hughes can have a little talk with Edith.

W= W is for Wasted, of course!

Last night, when I picked up my book to read, I saw that I am almost finished. It made me gasp in dismay.

RR= Rose Red, in progress...



V-Day= a bit of Valentines Day inspiration.

It involves heart-shaped boxes of chocolate, little faces, and littler flowers. I'm kind of playing around with this, seeing where it takes me. So far, so good. Here's a peek....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...