Friday, March 25, 2011

Five for Friday and a Bit of a Break

For the next few weeks I will be taking a bit of a blog break. At least through spring break, which is the first week of April. I just need to get my butt in gear in various areas and I think I need to eliminate some of the convenient distractions that surround me.

What will I be doing?

1. Finishing off the Circus Series. It needs to be done and done. My list of portraits that I'd like to do this year (or decade, whatever) is quite long and by May I should be working on Halloween exclusively. Eek! (Plus I really want to get this ACEO thing going.)

2. This garden of mine is going to be very needy at the beginning. Although, perhaps not as soon as I thought as I sit here looking at snow outside my window.

3. Our family is taking a wee vacation at the beginning of spring break. I'd like to, by then, be able to give them my undivided attention with all my "to-do's" behind me.

4. Any computer time needs to spent taking pictures of new work, filling up my Etsy shop, updating my web shop, applying to art shows.

5. Giving my neglected house some TLC. The changing of the seasons in a big, old house require lots of preparation, inside and out. And, living in Michigan, the weather is unpredictable (and that's putting it mildly). Around here, when the sun comes out and the air warms up, you have to take advantage of it ASAP!

I will take pictures throughout and will update as I can. In the meantime, have a wonderful few weeks and  a Happy Easter! I'll see you that following Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...