Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just so you know...

I just finished watering my garden beds and I thought you'd like to know that I wasn't totally off the mark yesterday. We have radishes and spinach making their premier appearance. Yes, I'm sure this time. First, they look nothing like the weeds I am also growing. Second, I remember from last year how quickly both the radishes and spinach began to grow. I'm excited but remain understated in said excitement. I exhibited none of the fateful displays of yesterday.

My feelings for squirrels are unchanged. My Nathanael is under orders to continue disliking the rodents with the intensity he has previously displayed. In the past, I tried to curb this. I was wrong.

Meanwhile, it's a chilly day here in Michigan. Yard work is being set aside in favor of laundry. I plan on doing some sewing today and weeding through my fabric stash.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...