Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another Finish




"Grandma's Geraniums" is finished and for sale on Etsy (and at my webshop when I finish here). It turned out really nice. I don't think I'll be making a pattern of this but I enjoyed working with the geranium motif so I'll be exploring that more.

It's kinda blah here today- the weather is blah, not me.:) I'm anxious to work on my garden. Not that there is much to do beyond thinning some of the seedlings and pulling the odd weed. I just want to be out there with my plants.

*I think we are dealing with an invasion-of-the-green-thumbed-farm-girl-body-snatchers going on here. I promise you I am not outdoorsy. Or am I?

Meanwhile, the dryer is humming, the chicks are peeping, the 2-year old is sleeping, the 7-year old is battling/pirating, God is in heaven and all is right with the world! I hope all is right in your world, too. Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...