Monday, November 2, 2009

November is here!



Ten months down, two to go! Can you believe it is already November???

We had a fabulous Halloween weekend. The kids looked adorable and they got lots of candy. It was very cold but at least it wasn't raining. Nathanael got lots of great compliments on his costume and, at one point, he turned to me and said that he was lucky to have such a creative mom. I almost cried! Here we are trick or treating and I'm getting teary-eyed! Well, I'm the lucky one! Both my boys are truly blessings to me! Then, the next day at church, I got to hear about what Heaven and the after-life for believers is going to be like. Talk about "WOO-HOO"!!! Again, it was a fabulous weekend!:)

Now it's November. Christmas is in our sights. I've already cleared away the Halloween decorations and I am just chomping at the bit to get at the Christmas stuff. I've already been working on Christmas decorations for my craft business. Now that October has passed I feel that I can start showing you my goodies. I'll give you a little taste today and tomorrow I'll fill you in on more of what I am working on. Lot's of fun decorating ideas are also on their way so keep a look out!

Enjoy your day (and this cute little ornie)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...