Wednesday, November 18, 2009


Boy, have my fingers been busy! Not sewing, mind you, but working on the computer. (This will be a short post because I can't take much more of this key board!)

I finished my Christmas 'cookies' and I have added them to my website. They turned out really cute and now my wee brain is cooking up the idea of a Christmas 'cookie' pattern book for next year. We'll see....

I've also figured out a bit more about my web site and how to set up different things in different ways. I've been doing a lot of that today, too. I am sure that I am doing all of this computer/web site stuff the long way around. It's a bit frustrating but I am happy with what I've been able to do.

Now for the rest of the laundry. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...