Friday, November 6, 2009

Just Checking In...

I've got a bit of a head cold. Nothing much (and I'm not surprised since I've been surrounded by sick people) but I'm feeling pretty worn out. On the flip side, I've also been feeling pretty creative. Lots of ideas flitting about my stuffy head. Tis the season I guess. Anyway, I've been using this cold as an excuse to just sit and think, make lists and sketches. I don't spend enough time doing this so it has been kind of fun. I've been thinking about the holidays and what I want to make for people. I've already finished something as a matter of fact but I can't write about it here. (It's for my mom and she reads my blog:)

So, now that my little one is down for his nap I think I'll put on 'Pride and Prejudice' (Laurence Olivier and Greer Garson) and fold some laundry.

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...