Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What's new, you ask...

Well, go on over to Etsy and you'll find out!

I finished the 'Spring Cookies' pattern and project booklet!!! Yipee!!!!


Which means all of the 'projects' I created are finished and up for sale.





I am very happy with how everything turned out and I had a lot of fun making everything. Now for the hard/boring/tedious/computer-related/endless-typing/makes-me-want-to-hire-an-assistant-to-do-this part. I've got everything except the individual cookies already on Etsy. Next I need to post them at my web shop. I want to do that today but it's not looking good. We are getting more snow, the kind of snow that makes me think I'm going to want to leave early and take the long way to Nat.'s school. I don't anticipate having much free time from here on out. However, as soon as I do, I'll make everything available at my web shop and I'll provide links along the side of this blog, too.

I said something about new thoughts and ideas, didn't I? Well, they have to do with an old idea about black and white sheep and Mother Goose. The new part is that I have decided on making some sweet, little pin keeps and needle books and scissor fobs based on Baa, Baa, Black Sheep and Mary Had A Little Lamb. Lots of black and white with another color as accent- probably red, maybe blue, maybe pink....

In other news...

Nathanael's 7th birthday was Saturday. We had a fun day with him and one of his friends from school. I have found that I stare at him a lot. He is getting so big,
his looks are maturing and staying the same. I just love to look at him!!! Now you can stare at him for a bit, too:)








He's fun to look at, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...