Friday, February 5, 2010

Done!


The candle mat that coordinates with my 'Spring Cookies' is done! Finally! And, I am so very happy with it. I really like how it turned out. It's just luscious!!!



What's next? I have to design the table runner. I know that I want to use the chick and the daffodil. I think the colors will be "White. Yellow and white." (Quote from my favorite Hitchcock movie, 'Shadow of a Doubt".) And some green. I think. We'll see. Don't make me commit to anything right now.

Here are some pics of my peeps:) The other night I was told to get the camera and bring it to the living room. Which meant that Dave got the boys to be still. Which also meant that there would be no way that I would make it to them in time. I've come to terms with the fact that the only photographic evidence we will have of our second child will look like a blur. A red blur.
But I digress. I actually got a few good pics. Of my peeps:)


Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...