Friday, February 26, 2010

New Look

Like the new look? I'm feeling the need to simplify, clean up and clean out. It stirs up less dust to start here:)

I got the inspiration and instruction from Clover Lane. She has a great tutorial on how to do the picture collage for your blog header. Check it out! (Also, I love her blog- so check it all out!!)

Working on the needle book for my Mother Goose Sheep collection. I'll post pictures as I get further along.

Lot's of snow today. Again. I'm really not looking forward to the trek to Nat's school. Thank goodness the weekend is here! I can hide away in my warm house. (Actually, we need groceries, don't we?)

New product is posted on my web shop. Take a look... I'll provide some links at the side.

Stay warm and dry, and have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...