Monday, September 21, 2009

What a show!





What a great weekend! I had so much fun at the Uncle John's Cider Mill Arts and Crafts Show. The weather was perfect, our location was wonderful and sales were record-breaking! We always get to meet such great people- and this weekend was no exception. The other crafters are always so nice and helpful. They give great advice and much-needed encouragement. The customers are wonderful, too. I love to hear their laughter and joy at seeing my work. Their appreciation means a lot to me. And, I got to spend two days with my best friend, Susan, talking and laughing (sometimes 'til we cried). It's a lot of hard work- I'm exhausted and suffering from a whopper of a head cold- but it was so much fun and very inspiring.

That's all for now. I've got lots to do to get ready for Haslett. Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...