Friday, February 25, 2011

Five For Friday- Blogs

Here is a list of five blogs I truly look forward to each day:

1. Thy Hand Hath Provided I've learned lots form this lady! Not only does she blog faithfully but she also provides you with all sorts of information about: parenting, gardening, chickens, cooking, etc.

2. Testosterhome This blog is written by a mother of five boys who just had a daughter last fall. Both she and her boys crack me up. When you check this blog out go back a post or two to the one called "A plus, plus, plus, plus". Funny!

3. Clover Lane This is another mother of five; 4 boys and a girl. She writes about everything, mother-wise. And she calls it like she sees it. She gives great advise and tells funny story and takes beautiful pictures.

4. It's All About the Fabric This lovely lady loves fabric. If you love fabric like I love fabric, check out her blog. She posts some yummy pictures of fabric. But not just fabric- she also blogs about the beautiful things people make with fabric.

5. Hyperbole and a Half Do you need to laugh? Do you need to laugh 'til you cry? If so, check out this blog. She doesn't post very often but when she does her posts tend to be worth the wait! If you click on her link you'll go to the first post of hers that I read: The Four Levels of Social Entrapment. This thing had me laughing so hard I was crying. I could hardly read it after a while and my poor boys were very concerned. *Warning: watch the language. (P.S. Check out her post about the Party.)

I hope you take the time to take a look at the blogs. And, by the way, thank you for taking a look at mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...