Friday, October 2, 2009


I know it has been a while since I last blogged. I'm going to take a few minutes now to get caught up. I've been neglectful for a good reason, though. The creative juices have been a-flowin' and I know better than to ignore that!

What have I been up to? Well, first of all I have been truly enjoying the onset of autumn. It's chilly and rainy but the leaves are starting to turn so there is this glow about the outdoors that only October can produce. I love to take a walk through my neighborhood in the evening, just before the sun sets. The crisp, cool air, the warm glow of lights in windows, the crunch of leaves under foot inspire me and make me feel blessed.

What else have I been up to? Stichin' of course! And what have I been stitchin'? Well, you might find this a bit surprising after reading the paragraph above, but I have been working on... Christmas! That's right, Christmas! 'Cause if there is one thing I like more than fall it's Christmas. I've just taken a break from working on some reindeer head make-do's, as a matter of fact. I'll post a picture of my little herd when finished.

Well, time to get back to work. I've got a show in two weeks to prepare for. Eeek!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...