Thursday, October 29, 2009

Two More Days!


Halloween is almost here!

Nathanael had his class party yesterday and got to dress up. He only got a few pieces of candy from the party so he is really chomping at the bit for Saturday night. Unfortunately, it looks like it's supposed to be a stormy Halloween for us. What to do then? I get to take the kids trick-or-treating this year ( my husband's recovering from the flu) and I don't relish the thought of having to trudge around in the wind and rain and cold. (I love October. I love October.) Oh, well, it is Michigan after all. It could end up being 75 and sunny on Halloween!

Anyway, in spite of the weather, the festivities must go on. Between tonight, tomorrow and Saturday, we have pumpkins to carve, pumpkin seeds to roast and cookies to bake. That will be lots of fun! Now that Nathanael is in first grade and going to school full-time I find myself missing his company.

Enough of this Halloween talk! I have to go sew Christmas trees!:)

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...