Monday, October 26, 2009

Blessed!



Halloween week begins!

The day we've all been waiting for is just around the corner. I spent the weekend making my son's Halloween costume- he is going to be a knight- and gathering pumpkins. This morning I made an apple pie. It's cooling on the counter now and it smells so good! I think there might be snickerdoodles in our future, too. We'll see.

The sun is shining, the leaves on the trees and ground are glowing, what a beautiful fall day! I know I've said this before but I just love this time of year! All that nature provides in autumn- the colors, the smells, the sounds, even the crisp cool air- makes me feel more alive than any other time of the year. I look out my window at my back yard, covered in gold leaves and I feel blessed. Just generally blessed!

May God bless you this beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...