Thursday, September 30, 2010

Artsy-Crafty Thursday

Thursday posts will now be about what I am working on as far as my art and my slowly-but-surely growing business is concerned.

The easiest thing for me to do, to catch you up, is to refer you to my other blog that is dedicated to my fabric portraits and nothing else. So, I will! Go here and you can see all of my creations since May.

More recently, I just had a show in Charlotte, MI last weekend. It turned out to be a very good show for me. I got lots of great feed-back, some new ideas and I met some wonderful people. All in all, it was a good experience for me and affirmed that I am on the right path.

Currently, I am filling a good-sized order for a customer and I have begun work on my Christmas creations. So, as I get further into Christmas, I'll start showing you my works in progress.

Check out my other blog and keep an eye on the side-bar which I will up date with any projects in-the-works. And from here on out, I'll try to focus on something different that I'm working on each Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...