Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Here's the plan...

I need structure and routine in my life. I function better, plain and simple. So, I'm going to try structuring my week as far as my blog is concerned. Hopefully I can be more faithful about posting. Someday I want to be able to look back on this, show my kids, show their kids... That's the plan.

Here are the specifics:

Mondays will be known as "Momma Monday"- these posts will be about home and family, my job as Momma.

Tuesdays will become "Thoughts and Things Tuesday"- a chance for me to share something new with you; something new to me or something I think or do or found that is new to you.

Wednesdays are post-free.

Thursdays will be known as "Artsy-Crafty Thursday"- this post will be for my art; a chance to update you on anything related to what I am working on.

Fridays are "Five for Friday"- simply put, a list of five...anything!

Saturdays will become "Summary Saturday"- I will post a review of something or someone on this day.

Sundays are post-free.

So, that's what I've come up with. I'm going to officially begin on Monday as I have a show this weekend. In the meantime, have a great week and I'll see you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...