Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sunday Morning

Good Sunday morning to you all!

Last weekend we had our family reunion on my mothers side. Lot's of fun and great to see everyone! Asher was all over the place- very exhausting! But he did pretty good. He was exhausted when it came time to leave and was asleep by the time we started the car.



I've a busy week ahead of me with a craft show at the end of it. I am both excited and nervous about the show. I feel like I am prepared, though. That's what is most important at this point.

Dave and Nathanael have been on a camping trip since Thursday night leaving Asher and I to some quality alone time. We are having lots of fun together and we are seeing a lot of the grandparents. We miss our guys, though!

Chickens are getting big and seem to be nesting. Perhaps eggs are soon to come?

The garden is still growing. We have corn that is reaching to our second story and pumpkin vines reaching around the block! I've learned a lot this year in the gardening department and can't wait to apply it next year. Tomatoes are starting to ripen, too. I don't know what I'll do if they all turn red at the same time. It'll look like the house is on fire!

Time to get ready for church. Have a great day and God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...