Sunday, August 8, 2010

A day at the Art Fair...

In Grand Ledge, Michigan, there is a long, narrow, pretty island in the middle of the Grand River. And, on the first Saturday of August, there is an Art Fair held on this little island. It is called, appropriately enough, the Island Art Fair. And I was in it!

On Friday, my father, my niece and I went to set up my tent in the same location I've been in the two years before. It is a lovely spot!

Here is my 'spot'.

Here is my stuff.

Here is my view.

Set-up went well. The tent looked quite festive and creepy once everything was put up and out. It was a successful show and I came away with a lot of great compliments and a lot of new fans.







Now I'm back to frantically sketching, stitching and creating! (Of course, after I clean, do laundry, garden and dole out some love for the chickens.) Enjoy your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...