Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and apologize for being absent the past couple of weeks.

I've been busy getting ready for Christmas and my parents arrival. My folks got here safe and sound on Sunday afternoon. It's been wonderful having them here. We've been baking and shopping and watching Christmas movies and laughing. I haven't spent Christmas (or any major holiday) with my parents in five years. It has already been a wonderful Christmas for me!!

I will resume blogging after the first of the year. I have lots of new things in store for my crafting business and I can't wait to share it with you. (Think Mother Goose and Kate Greenaway.)

So, that's all for now.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...