Wednesday, December 2, 2009

December at last...


I'm sorry it's been so long since I have last written. Let me catch you up....

Thanksgiving was okay but our dog was sick. She threw up about 10 times in 6 1/2 hours. It was scary and upsetting while it was happening but she did stop and is now back to normal. Unfortunately she woke me at 4:30 am so it turned out to be a looong day! We had dinner at the in-laws which was uncharacteristically (what a long word!) uneventful. The best part of the day was watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving with the kids.

I did a little shopping for the kids on Black Friday. I went out at about noon and I was all by myself. That's the way to do Black Friday- by yourself. I didn't have to keep an eye on kids or my husband, I could just shop. I got some good deals and I am done with the boys, except for stocking stuffers. I love stocking stuffer shopping. I could do that all year long.

I've got a big craft show on Saturday and Sunday. That has been pre-occupying me this week. I'm done sewing and inventory-ing and pricing and packing. I'm in pretty good shape, I now just have to wait.




I hung up the advent calendar yesterday and have provided some pictures as I said I would. I made this about three years ago. It is all my design and completely by hand. I don't know if I would ever make this kind of thing to sell. It was very time consuming and every time I think about it my price goes up:) However, I was thinking that this would be a good pattern to make. The wheels are spinning!


I've also been working on my cross stitch projects from the pattern book that I received from The Sampler Girl. I'm loving it! I'm at a point now that I'm tired of making things "anonymously"- for people I don't know to buy or not buy. I want to work on stuff for myself, my family and friends.


That's about all for now. I've got laundry to finish (don't I always?) and Christmas gifts to work on.

Enjoy your day!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...