- Lose the holiday weight. I mean really lose it. Like, take it out for a long drive in the country and leave it somewhere in the middle of a field. Lose it and not gain it back again!!!
- Read more. My goal is fifty books this year. 2 1/2 done so far!
- Be consistent and finish what I start. In other words, don't start something, work at it sporadically, and never finish it. If I am going to start something (a book, a project, anything), do not start it unless I am sure that I will see it through to the end. Then, after being sure that I will see it to the end, actually see it to the end. I'm all about the journey, folks. Time for a change!
*The specifics concerning the art I make will be laid out (eventually) on my other blog. Stay tuned.
- Get my work out there more (blog, social media, galleries, website, etc.) And, however it is I choose to get out there, stick with it, update it, be more consistent with it. And, become a bit more computer savvy (if you will) while I'm at. Join the 21st century, and all.
- Update my business plan.
- Write an artist statement.
- Save money! On groceries and TV/cable, etc. We just got a Roku box and will soon be saying good-bye to our cable. Eek! I'll let you know how it goes.
- Make money! (I'll address this in a separate post. It involves Emma's Fabric Marketplace!)
- Garden. Utilize a plot in our neighborhood garden. Plant in the back yard. Plant a fall garden.
- Basement. Deal with it once and for all!
- Get Asher reading and writing the basics. Perhaps home school preschool?