Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...

...a bit early!

Two pumpkin pies and the raspberry salad are done and crossed off my list. Dave will make an apple pie later and I do believe there is fudge in our future.

My parents will be coming over to celebrate the day with us. I haven't celebrated Thanksgiving with them in about 15 years so I'm really looking forward to it.

I've been sewing lots. I have one more show in a week and a half. It's a big one so I've been trying to get a lot made. Thus the silence. I feel a bit guilty about getting on the computer when I have so much to do (as I type this I am remembering a load of laundry in the dryer). The dishwasher died and the washer is dying. (Here's hoping there are some great appliance sales on Friday!) Not the end of the world but extra work I didn't need right now.

So, have a happy day! Enjoy your turkey and pie and family! I'll blog more regularly once I get this show out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...