Monday, September 26, 2011

How was your weekend?

Mine went by in bit of a whir. Nathanael had his first sleepover at a friends house Friday night. I didn't go to get him until two o'clock which made the day feel like a week day, when Nat. is at school. It seems that, more often than not, I haven't a clue as to what day of the week it is. It is getting better now that school has started again but soon they'll be sure to throw a Monday off at me and I'll be all mixed up again.

Last week I was commissioned to make a custom portrait for a lovely lady who contacted me through etsy. She was interested in Romeo and Juliet and, because the originals are not available, I got to do a little re-imagining. So Saturday I sat down with my sketchbook and here is what I came up with:

We decided on one large portrait with both Romeo and Juliet, same timing as before- Juliet discovering Romeo dead.

Sunday was nice and easy going. It was a blah fall day but my boys made the best of it. At one point, I saw Nathanael raking leaves into one pile while Asher sat on the hood of Dave's car picking off the leaves that had collected there. Next thing I know, they're yelling for me to bring out the camera....




It's like a cheesy-grin-a-thon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...